Logitech Tap enables meeting participants to enjoy the benefits one-touch join, always-on readiness, and center of room meeting control. Featuring a 10.1” touchscreen and silent, fan-free design, Logitech Tap connects to the host Google Meet through the CTL compute system with a HDMI cable that can easily be accessed on the single-side ports.
The compute system and cables can be secured under a table or behind a display for streamlined installation and high reliability. Integrated cable retention and strain relief keeps connections secure and prevents aggressive use from dislodging cables. Tap also includes an HDMI input for in-room projection and secures to the table through standard grommet holes.
Logitech Rally conferencecam offers an Ultra-HD 4K imaging system to deliver brilliantly sharp video, outstanding color, and exceptional optical accuracy. A performance-engineered mic and speaker system delivers crisp, clear audio and unmatched voice clarity to every meeting, providing complete audio coverage to your medium-sized meeting space.
Rally features RightSense™ proactive technologies, which make better meetings easy and automatic. RightLight™ prioritizes faces over environment to render natural-looking skin tones, while RightSound™ enhances vocal clarity by suppressing background noise, auto-leveling voices, and focusing on active speakers.
Designed by Google with enterprise grade reliability and performance, made for Meet. Modernized and designed with premium finishes, thoughtful cable management, and all-in-one video and audio, Logitech Medium Room Solution for Google Meet integrates flawlessly into any medium meeting room design.
Note: Google Meet hardware requires a Google Workspace (formerly G Suite) domain.
- Height x Width x Depth: 2.3 x 9.6 x 7.0 in / 58 x 244 x 179 mmWeight: 1.25 kg (2.75 lbs)
- 10.1” diagonal screen with 14° display angle
- Oleophobic and anti-glare coating
- 1280 x 800 resolution
- HDMI input (for 1080p video + audio content sharing)
- 3.5mm / “ 4 pole Headset Jack
- Integrated ultrasonic speaker
- Integrated PIR Motion Sensor
- Integrated cable retention and strain relief system
- 100mm x 100mm VESA FDMI (Flat Display Mounting Interface)
- Kensington Lock slots (2)
- Ultra-HD imaging system
- 15x HD zoom
- 1 mic pod with 4.5 meter (15 ft) audio pickup range
- 1 speaker with anti-vibration suspension
- Display and Table Hubs to localize connections
- Rally Mounting Kit
- Core i7 up to 4.0GHz
- 4GB RAM
- 128GB SSD
- Chrome OS
- Kensington Lock
- Total Width x Depth x Height:7.8’’ x 4.84’’ x 1.14’’ / 198 x 123 x 29 mm