Easily transform small meeting rooms into Google Meet video collaboration spaces. The complete, pre-configured system includes everything you need: Logitech MeetUp all-in-one conferencecam, CTL Google Meet Compute System with a versatile magnetic mount, and the Logitech Tap touch controller.
Logitech Tap features a 10.1” touchscreen, commercial-grade Strong USB cabling, and secure cable management that protects against users dislodging cords. Optimized for the seating layouts and acoustics found in smaller rooms, MeetUp mounts at the display and delivers HD video and clear audio for everyone in the meeting.
Logitech Tap connects to the host Google Meet through the CTL compute system with a HDMI cable that can easily be accessed on the single-side ports. The compute system and cables can be secured under a table or behind a display for streamlined installation and high reliability. Integrated cable retention and strain relief keeps connections secure and prevents aggressive use from dislodging cables. Tap also includes an HDMI input for in-room projection and secures to the table through standard grommet holes.
The all-inclusive system includes everything you need to deploy video conferencing to small rooms:
- Logitech MeetUp
- Logitech Tap
- Google-approved compute system with Meet specific version of Chrome OS
- VESA mounting plate and metal stand
Logitech MeetUp provides all-in-one video and audio, including Ultra-HD imaging, three integrated beam-forming microphones, and echo-cancelling speakers. MeetUp delivers crisp, clear video and unmatched audio clarity to every meeting, providing full coverage to any huddle room.
MeetUp features RightSense™ proactive technologies, which make better meetings easy and automatic. RightLight™ prioritizes faces over environment to render natural-looking skin tones, while RightSound™ enhances vocal clarity by suppressing background noise, auto-leveling voices, and focusing on active speakers.
Designed by Google with enterprise grade reliability and performance, made for Meet. Modernized and designed with premium finishes, thoughtful cable management, and all-in-one video and audio, Logitech Small Room Solution for Google Meet integrates flawlessly into any small meeting room design.
Note: Google Meet hardware requires a Google Workspace (formerly G Suite) domain.
- Height x Width x Depth: 2.3 x 9.6 x 7.0 in / 58 x 244 x 179 mm
- Weight: 1.25 kg (2.75 lbs
- 10.1” diagonal screen with 14° display angle
- Oleophobic and anti-glare coating
- 1280 x 800 resolution
- HDMI input (for 1080p video + audio content sharing)
- 3.5mm / “ 4 pole Headset Jack
- Integrated ultrasonic speaker
- Integrated PIR Motion Sensor
- Integrated cable retention and strain relief system
- 100mm x 100mm VESA FDMI (Flat Display Mounting Interface)
- Kensington Lock slots (2)
- Height x Width x Depth: 4.1 x 15.75 x 3.35 inches; 104 x 400 x 85 mm
- Weight: 2.3 lbs (1.04kg)
- Motorized pan/tilt wide angle lens
- 5x HD zoom
- 4 meter (13.1 ft) audio pickup range
- Core i7 up to 4.0GHz
- 4GB RAM
- 128GB SSD
- Chrome OS
- Kensington Lock
- Total Width x Depth x Height: 7.8’’ x 4.84’’ x 1.14’’ / 198 x 123 x 29 mm